Tuesday, August 5, 2014
6 Things to Get Excited About When Living in the Country
1. Chickens - oh how I love chickens, they are so funny and personable. They are also way cheaper than a horse!
2. I can landscape as much as my checkbook allows!
3. You never know what little critters will be waiting outside the door - this morning it was a cute little box turtle!
4. Coffee is sweeter and more enjoyable on a front porch overlooking the green shaded lawn.
5. Kids have so much room to run and jump and climb, that might explain why Abby only gained 2 inches in height and 2 pounds in weight in an entire year!
6. Family time is more frequent when its done in daddy's new shop!
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)