Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Inscriptions for Abby - Your turning 4!

 Abby Mae - my Fairy Princess! You are so full of life, I am in awe of the joy you find in the simplest of pleasures,you delight in everything this world has - especially markers, scissors and glue. You love to create, you turn the messy into the beautiful. I've never met a child so full of life and passion.
God will use you, like he used Esther, to change culture and nations. You were created for greatness!

I can not wait to watch you love on your children, invest in their lives and bring up the next generation. You will be an amazing mother to the motherless and a kindred spirit to those in need.
Your smile is contagious and draws in the most unhappy of creatures. I adore watching you create and design and contemplate life. Your brothers often complain to me that they "just don't get you." You exasperate them with your constant chatter and inquiry. They love to protect you and remind you of the Williams way. You are a blessing and joy to our home and I am so privileged to be your mommy.


Never stop smiling my dear daughter, that smile in contagious and will change the hearts of all you meet and bring the Lord glory and honor.
Happy 4th Birthday Abby, life with you is never boring or mundane, you light up our lives and keep us all on our toes!

Love, Momma

No comments: