Gabe I love to see you smile and delight in watching your energy. You love serving others and are a blessing to everyone you meet. Your reading has blossomed this year, you love Dick and Jane books and are starting to tackle Henry and Mudge. You are able to focus and get most of your work done quickly.
- Purity: I pray for purity you Gabe, that you would guard your eyes and mind and for your future spouse. I pray your future wife is a godly model of Christ and is being raised to love and revere the Lord.
- Relationships: I pray Gabe would develop strong relationships with the Lord and would grow in wisdom and in stature and in favor with God and with men. (Luke 2:52)
- Protection: Gabe, the world is a dangerous place filled with all kinds of evil. I pray for physical, spiritual and emotional protection.
The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my savior; thou saved me from violence. I will call on the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies. 2 Samuel 22:3-4
- Personal weaknesses: Gabe I pray for your words - may the words of your mouth and meditation of your heart be pleasing to the Lord. I pray for words of truth and gentleless to flow from your mouth. . I pray that God will shape your character and turn those weaknesses to strengths.
- Thanks:Lord thank you for this blessed hope that shines within our home each and every day, Gabe has a child like faith that pours out of him, he invites people to church and loves to talk with others about the lord - even at 6! Thank you for his conviction to me to have more of a child like faith. Gabe loves his siblings and his family, thank you that his smiles is contagious and rubs off on all the rest of us!
For I know the plans that I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart. Jeremiah 29:11-13
May you search for the Lord and find him in the days of your youth so it will be well with you!