Friday, March 8, 2013

Such Blessings

I just love my kids, they are so funny and sweet and just a delight to be around.

Tonight the boys and I had cuddle time after Abby went to bed, we watched our favorite show when Daddy works late - Dr. Pol on Animal Planet. I love the show because I get to see what my life would have been like if I had become a vet. The kids love it because ... well, they just love anything animal. So we were watching a mother pig give birth and Gabe looked at me as if he remembered some deep question he had mulling around in his brain, he said, "Mommy, you know when you looked over all those kids in the whole world and picked me, Drew and Abby to be your children? Did God then put us in your tummy? How did we get in there, that is a small tummy?" Oh bless  you dear boy, you have my heart!


 Other fun questions asked during Dr. Pol - "Mom, what is a slaughter house?"
 Abby is into dress up, she loves to be a princess or ferry!

No comments: