Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Seasons Blessings


Blessings from this homey Wednesday; written in my gifts journal:

:: a day at home with all three of my kids, enjoying one another

:: warm white tea that warms my soul 

:: a final hug from Drew right before he heads off to bed

:: a friend and neighbor who tutors my son and brings blessings and encouragement

:: a light work day that leaves time for laundry and learning and listening to all my kids thoughts

:: completed school work and project; a smile because Thanksgiving break brings a well earned respite from book learning and more time for discovery and play

:: Abby giggles - her purple blackberry stained face ...

:: Lavender stress drops

:: speech teachers who  give mommy great ideas to practice with my littles

:: Encouragement for today to cling to my unchanging God....





No comments: