Monday, April 30, 2012

Dear John

Dear John,

You are the love of my life and I don't know what I would do without you. You are the most selfless person I know - never complaining, always seeking out  ways to help me around the house. You are a blessing and bring such excitement and joy into the house. I love the way the kids run to you and giggle when you come home. When you aren't home for dinner we all notice. Life seems to be on pause while we wait for you to get home.

:: Thank you for sending the package back to Amazon last week even though I said I would put it in the mail.

:: Thank you for cleaning the kitchen and clearing off the counter tops just the way I like them!

:: Thank you for putting the boys to bed each night with Bible stories and helping Drew with his reading.

:: Thank you for making me laugh and changing your schedule to help more this weekend.

:: Thank you for eating healthier and asking for more vegi's in front of the kids and encouraging them to take seconds because they make you "toot!" I am very jealous that all this healthy eating has dropped you 12 pounds and I can't seem to loose more than a few - despite the fact that I work out 2x more than you - so unfair!

:: Thank you for fixing everything I break and picking up the broken glass from the kids cups! I smile every time I walk in a room and realize that you must have changed the light bulbs  because I can see again! BTW - the television is broken and needs to be fixed.... sorry!!

:: Thank you for being the best father and husband in the whole world and asking me to marry you 9+ years ago. I'm so glad I said yes to the best ride of my life!

Love,
Missy

No comments: