Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Inscriptions for Gabe


To my compassionate son Gabe,

I just wanted you to know that you made my heart sing today. You were at the dentist and had been so good, it was your first appointment and you sat so still and listed to everything the  dentist and hygienist said to do. How grown up you looked in that big chair! When it was time to pick your prize, you decided to pick up a doll for your Abby to take back to her. It didn't matter that she had little pieces all I saw was a sweet, protective, compassionate brother who was more concerned for his little sister than his own wants. I just want you to know that your growing up into an amazing little boy and I'm so blessed to call you my son.

Gabe you are a delight and a joy -

"May the LORD bless you
   and keep you;
 the LORD make his face shine on you
   and be gracious to you;  

the LORD turn his face toward you
   and give you peace.”’ 


Numbers 6:24-26

Love,
Mommy

No comments: