Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Vacations - More Like Trips!

We're back from our Colorado Vacation - but I feel like I need a vacation! As a friend told me today - vacations are when you don't take children, otherwise they are called trips! We had a wonderful time in Colorado - so many pictures, so many memories, so many adventures! There is so much I could share, but I feel totally overwhelmed with my mail pile, bills that need to be paid, sickies all over the house, and tons of laundry. So I thought I'd share a few pictures from our trip and write a little more later, as the house gets back in order, my sleep improves, our sickies heal and life gets back to its calm normal.

Pool time at the hotel

Dressing up before we left for Colorado.

Playing in the forest with sticks on a wet and cold day at 10,000 feet.

Time with Grandma!

Time with Aunt Kessa getting very dirty!

God's character just sang from the mountains in Colorado, everywhere I looked creation sang of God's glory.

Playing in the snow at 13,000 feet!

Rock Climbing!
Enjoy!

No comments: