"Be like a postage stamp, stick to one thing until you get there."
960. We made it safely to Colorado and back - stuck together in the van for 30+ hours, we truly grew as a family in faith, in love and grace and maturity. We had a blast!
970. Little boys with sticks - they just go together and make me smile every time I see boys and stick or rocks. There was lots of rock throwing on our trip too!
971. Picnic lunches in the mountains with blow torched grilled cheese sandwiches!
972. Time with far away family.
973. Aging dog who made the trip with a sweet spirit despite her aging hips and shadowing eyes. Our Lab loved to be included and see her old handler Scotty. She even enjoyed the train ride up the mountain with our family and sleeping in the van two nights while we all slept in the hotel.