Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Abby @ 15 Months

Abby is 15 months old! I took her in for a well visit - her first actual well visit since she was 9 months old! We actually  were able to use the well child door! I'm so glad it is Spring and RSV and Pneumonia season are over! Here were Abby's stats:

Weight: 20 lbs, 15 oz
Height: 27 inches or 2 feet, 3.5 inches
Head: 17.5 Inches

In the last few months she has made great headway and is actually meeting  "age" appropriate developments. Just tonight I let her eat with a spoon and fork and a real plate - it was so messy but she was so proud of herself! She even managed a few bite-fulls of her own! Her latest development I'm not so found of - she is beginning that separation anxiety phase. Twice last week she was crying when I picked her up - normally she hasn't a clue I left and is excited when I return. She rarely cries for me  when I'm gone - hopefully she will outgrow this soon!

Abby is walking like a champ! She more waddles which makes it even more cuter! She just got 3 teeth last week - two upper front and the  incisor to the left of the  front left. Abby loves jabbering and getting into mischief! Her favorite past time is taking all the books off the shelf or out of the baskets, and throwing the Tupperware all over the kitchen floor! Abby loves her food and is finally able to eat solids! She had veggies for the first time without getting sick last week.

My baby is growing up!

Abby @ 1 month, just days off the ventilator, still weighing about 5 pounds.

No comments: