Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A Little Unambitious

 It has been a crazy two weeks with snow and ice and trips out of town. We're all off our schedules and I've been off my much needed vitamins - my hair is starting to fall out again! I'm feeling very unambitious and just want to sleep and pretend no one needs anything from me! I also finished two of my books and am digesting and practicing living a praying life and living in moment by moment Eucharisteo. There was a lot to take in and work on, typical of my life pattern; old habits are hard to break and  this struggle to break those bad fleshly habits are just that - a struggle. So this week I'm pressing on, enjoying my family, disciplining my mind, and giving thanks! Enjoy some pictures from our week of snow!




















No comments: