"Who Can Live With Hands Wide Open?"
751. A finished book ~ One Thousand Gifts ~ learning how to live with Hands Wide Open.
752. Learning the ins and outs of a new camera - this camera is way smarter than me!
753. Brotherly Love on a warm Winter day.
754. A beautiful three days of discipline, school work, letters learned, geography practiced
755. Valentines Day surprises!
756. Husband who comes home exhausted and a wife who took a little nap and was ready to listen and ,massage weary muscles.
757. Living with hands wide open ~ spent the weekend meditating and writing in my journal the various ways God turned terror into beauty these some 31 years.
758. Husband who loves me and kicks me out of the house on a Saturday so I can relax at my favorite coffee place and just rest in the Lord's goodness.
759. A Bible study leader so gifted and willing to give up her Monday nights to serve our small fellowship through the book of 1 Thessalonians.
761. Silly little boys running off energy - where does it all come from?
762. Walk to the "rocks" just Drew, Abby, and me. Special time with Drew just talking and skip counting and learning to walk the dog. His smiles were priceless!
764. Pending love letters from my husband who is always romantic with his words.
765. Reminiscing our first valentines day when John wrote me 4 poems - he must have spent days on them because I later found all his scribbles and doodles. I just love this man!
766. Protection for the kids while mommy was away,
767. Mrs Kelly - the woman is a saint! The boys decorated these dog houses she had made on Valentines day (there are adorable Hallmark puppies that came too!). The boys have been playing in their dig houses for three days now! We are so blessed to have this gentile woman who cherishes our kids and invests her full energy into them. I wish I were as patient and creative as Mrs Kelly ~ she challenges me in so many ways! We are blessed!
768. Monday morning spin class - nothing like the beginning of a new week started in grace!
769. Art History lesson with living books sent from sweet Aunt Beth!
770. Alone for an hour at Starbucks, while Drew went to T-kids, just working on my study and sipping Chai Tea.
772. Rhythm of life back in routine.
773. Husband and I just relaxing and watching a movie!
774. Anticipation! Can't wait for the Sally Clarkson conference this weekend and the time with good friends.
775. Twinkle in the eyes of boys getting into mischief.
777. God's Grace, God's Grace, God's Grace to make it through another profitable day.
778. Sweet women who meet regularly for ice cream, chat about life and leave filled.
779. Praying to see - see the world through the eyes of God.
780. Practicing Eucharisteo with my children ~ listening to their list of thankfulness ~ brings joy to my soul.