Monday, January 17, 2011

Time Past

One Year ago today this picture was taken of my little Abby, can't believe she is now 18.8 pounds of sheer smiles. I spent last week grieving the "lasts" of my little one, this week I think I'm feeling much better about it all. I spent a lot of time alone just praising the Lord for all the blessings I've been given. I've spent more time reflecting, rocking, restoring, relaxing and recovering. This is a new week - no sicknesses so far (which had a lot to do with it), I've been going to bed earlier and trying to get more quality time in with my sweet husband. I've been delving into the Word and working on changing my prayer life, as with any new habit, its a struggle to shape a new path. I'm not discouraged, but encouraged - progress, even baby steps, are steps in the right direction!

It is hard grieving their lasts - but I still have many first to look forward to. For example, Drew just got his first big boy bike for his birthday! He is so excited! I best get outside so I can watch him show it off!

Melissa

No comments: