This December I've been doing word and scripture studies and having so much fun with it! So I've picked two disciplines this year and will pick two more each year until all the disciplines are covered.
So here are my spiritual goals for 2011 - I'm so glad I have a whole 12 months to work on these!
- Read: A Praying Life by Paul Miller
- Read: Forgotten God by Francis Chan
- Re-Read: Fasting by Jentzen Franklin
- Continue the Kay Arthur studies on Monday Nights
- Work Diligently on applying the art of a praying life into my daily life through study, prayer cards, scripture memory
- Set aside one time each week to pray and listen quietly to the Lord
- Start to master a daily fast once a month, working my way up to a longer fast yet to be determine