Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Just Me and A Book

I'm nestling down with the book I pre-ordered back in November - One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp. I am so excited, tea in hand, Chris Tomlin playing in the background, the fireplace glowing, children asleep in their beds - it is just me and a book. I feel like a teenager again when Lori Wick's new  book would finally get to the shelf of my local bookstore. Anticipation -  can you feel it?

Here is a link to my One Thousand  Gifts - not quite to a thousand, but a dream I grabbed from Ann some 4 years ago and one I will treasure and keep adding to for the rest of my life. This "gift" is a life changing pursuit to see God in the mundane,  the everyday blessings, the seemingly small and insignificant. God is indeed Good! Grab the book and read along with me?



No comments: