Friday, September 10, 2010

Random Quotes / Entries from Facebook

9/12/2010 Drew and I have been talking about choices and how real love for God is a choice - to love or to reject God, which led to the discussion about Heaven and Hell. So we're in the Dr. Office and the waiting room movie shows a scene in which a lion kills some humans (Tarzan) and Drew yells at the top of his lungs for the wh...ole room to hear, "Momma, that Lion is going to HELL!"

9/9/2010 Taught Drew about the difference between Fact or Fiction, when he doesn't know the answer he just says "Faction?"

 

9/4/2010 This afternoon I told Drew that he couldn't grow up and he said, "Yes mommy I have to grow up - to become a man. When I am a man I have to work otherwise God says I won't be able to eat. If I don't eat I'll die! See, I have to grow up mommy."

My little man, almost 6, is indeed growing up - what a wise young man he is ...in the process of becoming.

9/8/2010 Too much rain! Our school/dining room is flooding! It hasn't rained this much since Katrina - when the dining room flooded and we had to replace the carpet with laminate. John's not going to be too happy about this one, we thought we'd fixed the problem. I think I'll call him after he gets off work.

9/11/2010 Sweet Abby is teething really bad and after two hours of fussing and some Tylenol she finally fell asleep around 9:00 pm - she has been sleeping ever since and its 1:00 pm? Suggestions on helping a baby through the teething stage? My boys were 1 & older before they started teething. Prayer & suggestions for Abby's pain... would be helpful - I think its going to be a long road for her to get her teeth!

 

9/5/2010 Drew found a toy in the bathroom that wasn't ours. He brought it to me and said, "Mom, this toy isn't ours, maybe God sent it to me for being so good yesterday?"

 

8/30/2010 Suppose to go meet Gabe's pre-school teacher, instead Gabe is in his room throwing a big, fat. angry fit because we didn't read the book he wanted. It is going to be a fun Friday, I can tell already!

8/18/2010 Just call me Alexander! My Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day began at 5am when I hit the gym to spin with my favorite instructor, he is everyone's favorite too so the class was closed, so I decided to do some weights instead and pulled the muscle in my shoulder, then accidentally sent out confidential info via ...e-mail after grabbing the wrong scanned document, then left my car door open at the grocery store during the one day it actually rains, finally the crock pot cord melted with my dinner and shorted out the whole wall in the kitchen and ruined my crock pot, while investigating the cause Gabe dropped a glass and it shattered all over the floor. I'm quarantining myself to the bedroom once John comes home!

8/18/2010 Attn Kroger Shoppers: Yes, it was me who went shopping with the children and left my door open for the whole parking lot to gawk at!

 

 

 

 

No comments: