Sunday, July 18, 2010

My Darling Abby at 6 Months

My sweet little girl! I am so blessed to be your mommy, every moment with you is full of smiles, laughs and sweet little jabbers. You are an angel sent from heaven to bless our home with fun and laughter,  You have captured the hearts of the brothers in your life; that #1 dad you are blessed to have is totally intoxicated with you too. Your brothers are constantly running up to you, smiling, giving you kisses, bringing you toys, chatting with you like you understand every word. We are so blessed to have known you for 6 months!

You are a chunky little girl with a ravenous appetite for milk, always begging for more. I've finally gotten to a place where I've been telling you 'no" or holding you off because you would eat all the time if I let you. You are enamored with your thumb and a cute white rabbit your Aunt Beth gave you. Both items are a necessary part of your nap and night time routine. You love watching your brothers play and run around like mad men. You laugh and giggle when anyone give you direct eye contact. At night  you sometimes get fussy if Mommy has eaten some vegetables - especially zucchini and broccoli and garlic. Your a great sleeper, though you did wake me up last night because your hand got stuck in your PJ's and you couldn't get to your thumb!

My sweet daughter - I pray for your salvation daily, I petition the Lord on  behalf of your life, asking for a gentle and quiet spirit that trusts solely in the Lord. I pray your laughter and smiles will only increase and the joy you bring to our  family will be contagious. I am a blessed mother to have you as my daughter - all 14.4 pounds of you!

"Let Him who boasts, boast in this, that He understands and knows me, that I am the God who exercises lovingkindness, justice and righteousness." Jeremiah 9:24


Lord - thank you for the privilege of being a mom to three wonderful children and for a husband who is like no other. He is a man of God, a man of service, a man of generosity, and a man of deep faith.

Love,
Mommy

No comments: