Thursday, April 8, 2010

Abby @ 11 Weeks

Abby is 11 weeks old today! She is growing, today she weighed in at 9 pounds 6 oz. She has officially doubled her birth weight! To celebrate, Mommy did a hat photo-shoot! Look at the beautiful hats that Abby's Grandma Carol made for her. Aren't they darling!

Abby loves to eat! She still isn't sleeping through the night, but will give me a nice stretch from 11-4:45am. She is in the fussy evening phase, but as long as she is around mommy and getting lots of cuddles she handles it pretty well. It is when mommy is busy with the boys and can't hold her that really make her mad! Abby just finished her third chiropractor appointment, everything looked perfect and we're not scheduled to return for a month. Now its mommy's turn for the chiropractor!

Well I've been trying to make it to the gym consistently. Unfortunately, consistently is once a week. I'm hoping to get a little more sleep and at least one more day a week at the gym. I'm at the weight I was when I got pregnant with Abby and at that point I had 10 more pounds I wanted to loose from the boys. I'm hoping to get a move on that soon so I can buy some new clothes! I haven't much to wear these days and I really don't want to buy clothes in a size I hopefully won't wear for long.

John is loving his teaching job, enjoying his garage time, and having tons of sword fighting with the boys! Drew and I are mulling through his reading lessons and he is doing great! I'm excited with his progress and all the sounds and words he has memorized.

I better scoot! The boys are getting restless and need some attention.





1 comment:

Megan said...

Abby is adorable and you look great Melissa! You will lose the weight :)