Friday, March 12, 2010

Just a Blink.....

12 years ago today I met the man of my dreams. He wasn't everything I had prayed for, but after 12 quick years he is now a godly man that I couldn't have ever imagined being married to. God has blessed John with a steadfast love for life and integrity that can only come out of a deep love for our Lord. My husband has grown into a man whose character is beyond what I prayed for as a teenager. John is a man above reproach, my friend at all times, even when I'm not very pleasing to be around. John is a servant leader whose intentions are always for our good. I am a blessed woman to be married to such a man!

What a privilege to be married to such an amazing man for over 7 years. I can't wait for him to return home from Oregon in just a few more days! His place in the family is greatly missed.

As our family moves into a new chapter of our lives- a family of 5, complete, and ready to jump into life I've been looking back a lot at where we came from and where we want to lead our family. John and I have been praying lately asking God for direction and discernment as we move into this next phase of family life.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Just wanted to say that your testimony was such a blessing to me. Thank you for sharing it. :D And Yay John! You are indeed a very admirable man in how you daily allow the Lord to reflect His glory in such a vibrant way!