Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Tired

Well today represents a whole week on bed rest. I'm so tired! The house in a mess, the kids think I'm boring, the laundry is exploding and John is exhausted. We've had wonderful support from family and friends - from watching the boys to carting them to pre-school, to making us dinner. I am tired and very ready to be done with pregnancy!

Little Abby looks great, I was back in the hospital on Monday night and she looked very active. My BP is still high as soon as I elevate and my contractions are totally out of control, They are even to the point of hurting, which is odd because the contractions with the boys never hurt too bad until real labor began. Abby should be 5 pounds now and has been hiccuping about 1-2 times a day. She is rolling around and very busy. I'm heading in tomorrow so we'll see how far along I am. On Monday I was already 2CM dilated and 70% effaced, I know it will be worse then that at tomorrow's checkup. I was really hoping to get to Monday or Wednesday of next week, but my body really feels like its not going to tolerate pregnancy for much longer. We're just praying she doesn't end up in the NICU for very long.
 

Melissa

1 comment:

Kari said...

We are praying for you and for little Abby. Let me know what I can do to help!