Sunday, January 24, 2010

Inscriptions For Drew

Happy Birthday to my Big Helper! I can't believe you are 5 today! It seems like Daddy and I were just bringing you home from the hospital - all 6 pounds 6 ounces of you. We thought you were so tiny! You were in preemie clothes for 2 months, you loved to eat and smile at us all the time. You loved your passy and cuddling next to Daddy. You also loved to sit in the stroller in Daddy's garage while he told you stories. I remember how much you loved to laugh and as you got older you loved to sit on my lap and read books together. Your favorite color was yellow when you were two, at 4 it was pink, now that your 5 your favorite color changes every day. Today it was green!

Drew you are a delight to our family, God has such wonderful plans for your life. I thank the Lord daily that your heart is so sensative and you are normally quick to obey. You love to please the Lord and obey your mommy and daddy, what a wonderful gift we've been blessed to be stewards over. Your smile lights up my mornings and your energy keeps me on my toes all day. Your imagination keeps me thinking and your kindness and sensitive spirit reminds me each day that my priority is to raise you to be a Man of God - a man of compassion,  integrity, love, and self discipline.


Drew I'm so blessed to be your mommy, Happy 5th Birthday my son! I hope you had a wonderful time at your very first event Birthday Party!


1 comment:

Megan said...

Happy 5th Birthday Drew! Will you tell him that JoElle got baptized on his 5th birthday?

Love you guys,

Megan