Sunday, November 1, 2009

Weekend Grocery Trip


Wow, Kroger is having some awesome deals this week! You can view the great deals matched up with Internet and Sunday paper coupons at www.mypennypile.com - just look under the Kroger section. All of the items I purchased we use or needed so it is quite a great sale - I was especially tickled with the 3 FREE Snuggle fabric softeners and the 4 Birds Eye meals which I paid 2.39 per package (normally 7.59). Everything pictured was free (or within pennies) except for the wipes (2.50), banana's, and the .45 ketchup and the Birds Eye meals mentioned above. In total I paid 14.67 for everything above and the original bill was 95.00! That is a savings of 85%. My Fall and Winter baking will love the 14 free cans of condensed milk (only a few are shown) and the boys are loving the free Mandarin oranges! It was a great shopping trip - one of the best I've had in a few months! I even went back the next day and grabbed some free tuna!


No comments: