Saturday, November 7, 2009

Stop the Presses



Wow, the past month has just flown bye. I'm not sure what happened to October, but I think I blinked! I'm already getting Christmas calendars ordered and thinking about celebrating Gabe's birthday on November 19th, then on to Thanksgiving; my most treasured holiday, then to Christmas and the birth of our little peanut. Wow is all I have to say, In honor of slowing down the time a little, here are some pictures from today, we took a much needed trip to the park and visited Daddy while he was out working at Mr. Mike and Mrs. Sue's house - they have a wonderful and quiet park in their neighborhood which has wonderful lighting!. The boys have had tons of energy so this was actually our second trip to the park in a 24 hour period, I forgot my camera on the first trip. We're having a lazy quiet Saturday today, we've tried to get lots of vitamin D and enjoy our 70 degree Fall days. Now I'm off to wash the car & the dog while Gabe naps.





No comments: