Saturday, September 12, 2009

Our Little Peanut is a......


We're so excited to welcome a little girl into our clan of boys! We went in today for our gender test and came out glowing with excitement. My placenta previa is no longer! The uterus has moved and the placenta is now 180 degree's from where it was two weeks ago... weird I know. I swear that two nights ago when I got up from bed, after some serious cramping, I looked bigger. My thought was, maybe I had a tipped uterus which is why I haven't really shown much? I wondered what today would show, I'm so excited that I don't have to worry about a previa!
The placenta is now perfectly where we want it! The lady also noticed some hair growing on our little girl's head, she asked if our other children had lots of hair because she typically doesn't see hair at 18 weeks. John and I both laughed since both boys have had tons of hair and I had a ton of indigestion!

I also received my first progesterone injection on Friday ... thanks to my wonderful husband who volunteered for the job. All seems well and right for the moment, I'm trying enjoy the moment of bliss and not think too much about the unknowns of possible pregnancy complications. So far everything looks just wonderful and I'm focusing on that!

3 comments:

Kari said...

YEA!!!! Girls are wonderful! Congratulations. She is going to be one spoiled little girl with 3 boys wrapped around her finger =)

The Tyson Family said...

I am still so excited for you! Our girls are going to be the best of friends since they have a pretty good chance of being born on the same day!

katie said...

I am sooooo excited to see your little girl! Im just a little jealous though since I am so out numbered. But so happy for you. Congratulations!