Thursday, July 9, 2009

Quick

Just a quick note (I'm procrastinating packing my things), we're headed for Oregon for a few days. Though I'd post that the baby looks great, john is convinced that we're having a girl after the ultra sound. He says I'm acting different with this baby? Could it be that it is the third so I know what to expect? I'm choosing not to guess and we'll all be surprised on October 2 when we get our next ultra sound. I'll post the cute pictures of our little peanut when I get back into town.

In the interim, please pray for our trip on the plane. Gabe has decided this week to start personalizing himself. He is now throwing objects in anger and having huge screaming tantrums when he doesn't get what he wants. Yesterday he threw a red car at his brothers head because he didn't want to share. Drew is just fine and learned a nice lesson on forgiveness. Gabe received some discipline and said "sorry" to his forgiving brother. Just last week Gabe was a sweet angel, my super easy child, now we get to have a wonderful 4 hours together on a plane with a hundred other people. Yes, please pray for us!

No comments: