Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sleepless in Texas

Evidently my body loved the three weeks of getting up early and exercising. This week John has been gone so rising at 5:00 am and going to the gym isn't possible. I've been so busy managing life that even thinking about dragging the kids to the gym around lunch time makes me overwhelmed - there is a lot to be said for an early morning workout time - no excuses and silence to start out the morning. So, here I sit, my body aches from the lack of exercise and is wide is awake and won't go back to sleep (actually it was the dog wanting to go potty that woke me up!). I've been up since 3:00 am and after tossing, turning, taking a shower, praying, telling my mind to be quiet, I decided to print out some awesome organic Internet coupons and post about it. Crazy - I know! I have a few pictures of our growing frog population that I should edit and post, maybe I'll work on those instead of going to sleep?

Well, my kids will be up in a few hours so I better go back to tossing and turning in hopes of getting a few more hours of sleep!

No comments: