Sunday, May 24, 2009

A "Hand Made" Interview with Drew


Interview with Drew at 4 ½ May 22, 2009


1. What is something mom always says to you?
"No, yes, put your seat belt on, don’t hurt yourself"


2. What makes mom happy?
Saying , “Yes Mam”


3. What makes mom sad?
When I do a mean thing, not being a peacemaker.


4. How does your mom make you laugh?
"When she tickles me"


5. What was your mom like as a child?
"You rode a horse and played with daddy."


6. What is your mom's favorite thing to do?
"Play with her coupons."


7 How tall is your mom?
"Stand up mommy!" “Your this big” (holding hands out from side to side)


8. What is your favorite thing to do?
Playing games, bouncing on trampoline, going to Grandma Patti’s house, going camping and playing with Josh


9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
work

10.If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
being nice, fishing because you caught that fish the one time.... lets go fishing.


11. What is your mom really good at?
working, hanging things, playing with toys, reading, feeding me.


12. How old is your mom?
Like seven. When I told Drew I was 29 he laughed!


13.what does your mom do for a job?
work in her office and check e-mail


14.What is your mom's favorite food?
oatmeal?


15.What makes you proud of your mom?
She bounces and swims in my pool.


16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
God (um, how do I respond to that... a cartoon character?)


17. What do you and your mom do together?
play cars and blocks


18. How are you and your mom the same?
God made us both.


19. How are you and your mom different?
you have long hair, I have short hair
Mommy reads long books, I read short books


20. How do you know your mom loves you?
You take care of us, you play with me, you water the garden for me (?)


21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
Daddy builds you things and fixes things, but he can’t fix broken glass because when I broke the window he couldn’t fix it!


22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
"Tom Tumb" "Oh, the park, & starbucks, & goodwill."

No comments: