Sunday, December 7, 2008

Another Day

Curt Collins - Another Day video



Sometimes when life gets a little hectic I play this song. It encourages me to keep my hearts affection and minds attention on Jesus. Also, since prayer has been something I've been working on, I'll pray this song for a few people I know who are going through especially hard times. Somehow praying lyrics to songs conveys my conviction much better than trying to combine words in my head. Lyrics to songs make great prayers and evoke emotions that I have but can't articulate.


I’ve known along
This wouldn’t be easy
The pain last so long
And my strength grows weak
So just send down a little more Faith, Lord

Cause I don’t wanna give up hope Lord
I wanna see this thing through
I know your word is true
And I’ll hold my hands up higher
Lord it’s my desire
To live my life for you
Just give me the strength to endure all this
For another day
Another day

Move through my heart
And take away all the darkness
Heal all my wounds
Break away all the chains
And just send down a little more faith, Lord

Cause I don’t wanna give up hope Lord
I wanna see this thing through
I know your word is true
And I’ll hold my hands up higher
Lord it’s my desire
To live my life for you
Just give me the strength to endure all this
For another day

One day I’ll worship you in Glory
And I’ll be free from all this hurt I’ve known

Cause I don’t wanna give up hope Lord
I wanna see this thing through
I know your word is true
And I’ll hold my hands up higher
Lord it’s my desire
To live my life for you
Just give me the strength to endure all this
For another day

No comments: