Thursday, October 2, 2008

Night Time Talks

Drew work up last night about 11:30 pm. I heard him crying and went into his room, only he wasn't there. I found him sitting in the bathroom sink crying that he couldn't find his cup for water. I took him back to his bed and handed him the water glass - he drank the whole thing. Then we had the following conversation...

Mommy: "Drew, its time to sleep now."
Drew: "I know I'm really tired, can I have a hug first, a hug will make me all better."
Mommy: "Sure Drew, I'd love to give you a hug!"
Drew: "Mommy, I think I'm hungry, can I have a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich for breakfast in the morning?"
Mommy: "Sure"
Drew: " In the morning, in 1 sleep right?"
Mommy: "Yep, 1 sleep!"
Drew: "Mommy, night night, I'm tired and I want to wake up soon for my sandwich!"

So cute!

No comments: