Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Tooth


Gabriel's first tooth finally arrived today! It is his bottom front right tooth. Finally progress! The tooth next to it looks promising too! Maybe he will have two teeth by his 10 month birthday?

Drew and I took Kitty for some pond swimming yesterday and some men were there fishing. They were catching fish right and left! Drew was fascinated! He ran over, ignoring the whole "don't speak to strangers" rule and asked if he could try. They were so sweet, for about 20 minutes they would catch fish and let Drew reel them in. Kitty enjoyed the process too, after chewing up her tennis ball she decided to chase some fish around the pond! Drew had such a great time! Now, he wants to become a fishermen!

On Monday I headed out for more bargains. Lets just say that people are getting hygiene products in their stockings this year! I think I ended up with 192.00 worth of products and I spent out of pocket 38.00, but I'll receive 45.00 back in rebates, so I really made 7.00 on 192.00 of Walgreens/CVS deals. The best was making 7.00 on 3 bottles of Robitussin! If any of you come to visit, don't bother bring toothpaste, toothbrushes, deodorant, shampoo, razors, etc - we already have a stockpile! Actually, we're putting together Christmas care boxes with some of the excess.

No comments: