Sunday, September 28, 2008

Quick Note


My best friend Bethany is here visiting! We've been to Fort Hood to visit some friends and then to Waco for more visiting. We saw our old youth pastor and his sweet family for a few hours. Its been a great visit with facials and Goodwill shopping! Drew is loving having "Mrs. Bethany" and Kayla to play with.

The kids are off their sleep schedules so its been very interesting around here the past few day. Drew even "sleep played" ... I think? I went in his room around 11:00 pm when I was going to bed and he was sitting on the floor, all his toys were on the bed, even some books? When I asked him what he was doing he said "playing." I took down the toys from his bed, tucked him in bed and he rolled over asleep? It was the oddest thing?

I posted a few pictures from our week.





~Melissa~

No comments: