Wednesday, August 6, 2008

What's a Mommy To Do?

What does a mommy do when her husband takes the kids to her sisters for 3 days? She works, completes monthly posts for the Interactive Bible Reading, then completely vacuum's the entire upstairs (moving everything and getting into all the corners, then she takes a shower and reads a book before falling fast asleep at 2:00 am! I really enjoyed the first 12 hours of being alone. It was weird, I had such freedom! I could vacuum at midnight and not wake anyone up! This morning I tiptoed out of bed and then remembered.... no one is here to wake up! Alas, I have two more days of being alone and I'm already starting to miss my boys (husband included).

I'm finishing up cleaning the whole house tonight so I can enjoy it tomorrow. Maybe I can finish my new book - 90 Minutes In Heaven before Friday! I've been so busy lately the quiet is really nice and calming. John was so sweet to give me a little break. I'll have to surprise him when he gets home!

Enough rambling! I'm off to clean bathrooms and try and reconcile an account that has been giving me trouble!

No comments: