Monday, August 4, 2008

CVS: Deals of The Week!

Dawn Dish Liquid, 11 oz.CVS deal: Sale price $.88, no limit.Stack manufacturer coupon: $.50/1 - today's insert (exp. 8/31/08).Get it for $.38.

Fusion Razor CVS deal: Buy it for $9.99 and get $3 ECBs, limit 1.Manufacturer coupon from 8/3: -4.00
Total Cost: 2.99

Pert Plus 2in1 Shampoo/Conditioner 13.5 oz.CVS deal: Buy one (3.69), get one free (no limit).
Manufacturer coupons: $2/1 (use 2 from 8/3 save 4.00!)
Cost: Free plus 31 cents overage

Colgate Total Advanced Clean Toothpaste, 4 oz.CVS deal: Buy 2 for $2.99, get $2 ECBs, limit 2.
Use $1/1 manufacturer coupon
Price free or $.01 overage.

Extreme Energy Orange or Berry Flavor 2 pk, 4oz total CVS deal:
Buy it for $4.99, get $4.99 ECBs, limit 1.Get it free!

Also - CVS is issuing a free coupon for something when you make a purchase in August - I received a coupon for free pain reliever. (I think it just happens the first time you use your card in August). Sounds like it is either a CVS pain reliever, CVS lip balm, CVS allergy medicine or CVS hand sanitizer.

Covergirl CVS deal: Buy one get 1 free! Use coupons from 8/3 (buy 1 get 1 free) and receive 4 cover girl products for free!I received 2 because the computer was acting up and I was getting confused. So I just took the 3.

Best Monthly Deals:
Children's Advil, buy it for $5.79, get $5.79 in ECBs, limit 2. Then used 1.00 off Advil coupons and made 2.00!

Also use 2/10.00 with this coupon here.
**Use the beauty handbook coupon to get free or very cheap stuff - read about it here - look at end of post.

So, total out of pocket today was 13.50 (but I used my 30.00 gift card for transferring my prescription so I paid nothing!), received 16.50 in ECB's for next visit, plus free pain reliever. I also need to add my e-mail address to my card so I received a 4.00 ECB's for registering my e-mail address. I walked out with 2 tubes toothpaste, three cover girl products, 2 bottles Pert plus, fusion razor, 2 bottles children's Advil for 13.50 and ECB's of 16.50 for next week, so I really made 3.50. This was a great week for deals!

No comments: