330. A plentiful month with extra to give to those in need
331. Crayola Markers that are for coloring on windows! They’re so artsy and fun for young & old
332. Smiling child, perfect lighting, summer vinca in full bloom, and the snap of the perfect picture
333. Time, remembering to slow down and enjoy this moment
334. Smiles of brothers playing together
335. Drew’s sleepy smile that awoke at 12:00am for a drive to the airport to bring his Nana home
336. Lowering the crib mattress – growing baby whose looking less like a baby each day
337. Gabe’s accomplished smile as he awkwardly moves from a tummy to sitting
338. Peaceful day with my youngest, just the two of us, giggles, peek-a-boo, & smiles
339. A night away from home to visit with friend, brag on husbands, share about children, dream about the future
340. Time… for a good book
341. A patient spirit, just listening through the silence to hear what sweet husband was sharing
342. Perspective – a new perspective on leadership and the peace that comforts my soul.
343. Evening devotion focused on serving the other… how I needed to hear
344. A surprise backrub during the middle of the day when shoulders slump and eyes begin to squint
345. Rest – a new neck pillow!
346. John’s surprise air filter (borrowed from a friend…thanks!) for our room and better HEPPA filters for the vents. Allergies doing much better!
347. Sweet husband who let me sleep in this 4th of July!
348. Drew’s promptings for the catechism’s and the gentle way he repeats “phather, son and Hwey Spirit”
349. Watching the dog’s excitement as I take her to the pond and play fetch
350. Pictures that turn out beautifully
The unthankful heart... discovers no mercies; but let the thankful heart sweep through the day and, as the magnet finds the iron, so it will find, in every hour, some heavenly blessings! ~Henry Ward Beecher