Monday, July 14, 2008

CVS Savings


So my friends finally got me hooked on CVS and their awesome deals. Here is what I purchased tonight:


Photo Book 6x8
Photo Book 6x8
Photo Book 4x6
Ensure 6 pack
2 Colgate Toothpaste
2 Colgate Toothpaste
Liners
Rootbear
Diapers - Huggies Size 4, 34 Pack
Face Wipes


Total Retail was: 67.76

I paid out of pocket: 13.68 and I will receive a rebate check from Ensure for 6.99. So, really I paid 6.69 - that's a savings of 90%! It took me 1 hour at CVS to make my photo books and 1 hour at home organizing coupons. That's a really awesome deal. To learn how, and other great deals at various stores go to Money Saving Mom and look under CVS. I could have had some even better deals, but I haven't been collecting the Sunday paper's coupons so I was missing a few coupons from prior weeks. All of what I purchased above was with coupons from the money saving mom website and a few toothpaste coupons from this past Sunday.

No comments: