329. Thank you Lord for a child clothed with the virtue of compassion, even if it’s for a feather-bare baby bird… (Col 3:12)
330. A quiet evening with nothing pressing but enjoying a good book
331. The toad who interrupted my obedience lesson with Kitty.
332. A dog who genuinely loves to please, kids that do too!
333. Pool time, feeling adventurous enough to meet two new mommy faces
334. Teaching Drew to share his toys at the pool, he is starting to enjoy the act of giving
335. Gabe’s quiet, relaxed demeanor that just wants a cuddle or smile
336. Quiet Friday enjoying music, laundry, sweet boys, books, and knowing it was pizza night so I didn’t need to cook!
337. While cleaning up tonight, the laugh and smile of Drew’s headless Lego driving in convertible along couch – I love little boys’ imaginations!
338. Drew actually playing with Gabe for the first time!
339. Watching Gabe try and crawl
340. John initiating reading our devotional book last night
341. Watching Drew enjoy his swimming lesson – thankful I’m not the mommy who has to stay with her child because he won’t follow directions
342. Awakening to the pitter patter of raindrops
343. Teaching Drew lessons of responsibility (Gal 6:5), today he put his swim trunks in the laundry room without a reminder!
344. For Nana’s and the fun times Drew had alone with his Nana before leaving for Oregon
345. Dreaming about future visit to China?
346. Nice quiet evening sipping coffee and eating cookies with women from NW
347. The blessing of a home where I can serve and provide environment of rest… until rambunctious child comes downstairs informing me that he isn’t tired!
348. New, wide screen monitor my sweet husband bought me so I’d stop squinting and getting headaches.
349. Being home with my boys - its such a blessing that most moms desire but few are able to afford
350. Looking over budget tonight- thankful for our Crown class last year, that taught us Biblical principals on saving, investing, and managing God’s money – especially when hard economic times come
351. Resolve – thank you Lord for that uncompleted feeling that drives for completed projects, completed routines, completed verbal agreements – especially when I want to give up.
352. Drew reciting pieces of Green Eggs & Ham, who knew reading the book 500+ times will help him with memorization?
353. A well deserved breakfast of Green Eggs (mommy didn’t have any ham to dye green)