Friday, April 4, 2008

Joy-Filled Moments



(Fun times with Uncle!)


275. One pound lost, many more to go….

276. Sweet kisses and prayers with Drew tonight
277. Drew’s call as I close his door “sleep tight mommy!”
278. Watching Drew and his daddy wrestle and tickle well into the evening

279. Gabe’s 15 pound body covered with fat rolls

280. Pure lungs that support my body, pray for Tricia and her new set of lungs free from Cystic Fibrosis and for their 26 week Miracle Gwyneth

281. A great rub down by my sweetheart
282. God’s unending mercy, especially when I blow it!
283. My prayer warrior of a mentor Mary

284. A great year at Mom2Mom so many testimonies shared about lives changed

285. A new sister in Christ Aimee!

286. Only 24 hours in a day, if there were more I’d fill them up too

287. Cherishing, pondering and enjoying all the blessings in my life
288. A roof over the family’s head that protects us from the 3 am downpour
289. A bright sunshine breaking through the gray and drizzle

290. Eager energetic husband who wakes refreshed, its nice to see his smile return

291. First substitute job for my sweet husband (high school math… yuck!) and his great day with the kids was an extra blessing

292. A quiet time of prayer after days spent in lacking
293. Mary’s humble teaching on praying through ACTS (Adoration, Confession, Thankfulness, Supplication), it provided a great foundation on the discipline of prayer

294. A perfect God who loves an imperfect me, who adopted me, and slowly purifies my life
295. A wonderful report back from my mother in law who is teaching in China.
296. Drew’s sweet pure voice singing praises to You
297. The teachable heart of my 3 year old, thank you Lord that he responds positively to our discipline
298. Amazon.com – a bargain for the bookworm like myself.. (is it sacrilege to buy a book called Excel Bible?”
299. My imperfect life with lots of bumps and trials, I’d hate to be the same Christian in 20 years that I am today, that you Lord for the hard time that purify my heart
300. That sweet voice interrupting my thoughts, “mommy, I have to go potty.” I was beginning to think that my little one would stay in diapers forever!



"Gratitude is born in hearts that take time to count up past mercies."

(Charles E. Jefferson)









No comments: