Thursday, March 20, 2008

Just a little note.....

(Wearing Big Boy Underwear!)



Drew stayed dry all day! He even managed to stay dry through his 3 hour nap and asked to go potty twice yesterday, normall I have to remind him. We are so excited to see progress, I was worried he would be 5 and still in diapers! He has found a fascination with his penis, John assures me it is normal. He likes to sing to it, play with in, and talk all about it. Today, Drew said, "mommy, my p**** is really big!" Oh my! My response, " why yes Drew, I think your right," spoken as I ran out of the bathroom. Where is John when you need him?


We all went to Southlake this afternoon to enjoy the warm 70 degree weather! Drew loved playing in the fountain and eating. We went to Central Market after that to eat dinner. Drew loved playing in the castle and Gabe ate and slept the whole time.





The boys and I went to the Plant Shed today and bought petunias for the from flower beds. This weekend I will be planting! Here comes Spring!

2 comments:

Wireless said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

SBTVD said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.http://sbtvd.blogspot.com/