"In ordinary life we hardly realize that
we receive a great deal more than we give,
and that it is only with gratitude
that life becomes rich."
201. Sweet arms to hold crying newborn
202. Lovely meals from generous friends
203. A mid-afternoon nap
204. Getting both boys asleep at the same time
205. The process of learning this new life God has blessed us with
206. A beautiful thanksgiving that celebrated new life and the faithfulness of our Lord
207. A quiet home with soft music that captures my thoughts and focuses my mind of thankfulness
208. A song of blessing over our home
209. My husband blessing me with clean, folded, and put away laundry
210. Christmas shopping for sandbox toys for our 3 year old
211. A generous gift of blessing from my company
212. A family Christmas with loved ones
213. Friends blessing our table on Christmas
214. The mental healthiness of my father which allowed him to visit his second grandson and celebrate Christmas
215. Our 5th anniversary celebrating commitment and love
216. Life and health
217. Surgical relief for John’s neck and arm
218. Quiet evenings with the Lord, reflecting and praying for these little arrows
219. Family traditions and the joy it brings to Drew’s face
220. Drew’s love for sword fighting with the nerf swords Daddy found for Christmas!
221. Drew’s 3rd Birthday celebrated at home with friends and family and a few sandbox!
222. 4 inches of snow with many snowball fights, hot cocoa and tons of laughs!
223. Kitty eating snowballs and rolling in the white fluff!
224. Financial provision via a tax return adding to increased savings