Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life.
It turns what we have into enough, and more.
It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity.
It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home,
a stranger into a friend.
225. The “Jesus Storybook Bible” which makes learning about God so simple and fun
226. Songs of joy and love about our Savior, big truths for little hearts!
227. A sweet & practical gift from my husband – office 2007!
228. Grocery shopping for a family in need, what a pleasure to server “the least of these…”
229. Husband, stable and generous, always serving, never giving up
230. Rocking sleepy newborn to slumber
231. Tiny thumb to suckle and pacify
232. Drew’s little legs peddling away to the pond with Kitty running behind
233. Obedient little boy who stops at every crossing to wait for lagging mommy
234. Gentle hugs and kisses and prayers before bed
235. Running feet to get away from fire ants
236. Silence: to bring back the peace and begin again
237. Photo’s that capture a glimpse of precious memories
238. Bath time giggles from 3 month old who is learning how to grab, kick and squeal
239. Praises of health and prayers of sustainment as friend undergoes removal of cancerous growths in lung (second time in 3 months)… Lord, give her rest tonight….
240. Life today and the promise of eternity with My Sustainer!
Gratitude bestows reverence,
allowing us to encounter everyday epiphanies,
those transcendent moments of awe that change forever
how we experience life and the world.