Thursday, January 24, 2008

He Slept!






Hooray! Last night Gabe slept through the night! I put him to bed at 8:00pm, woke him at 11:00 for a feeding and then put him back to sleep in his swing. He slept from 11:30 - 7:45 am! I can't believe it. Gabe is 10.5 weeks old, he is sleeping more these days. I discovered that I can't let him get too tired, at the most he can be up 2 hours in between naps. If I don't let him get exhausted he tends to sleep more soundly and wakes less often. I hate to say this since I might jinks it, but we may have a schedule in place! A morning 3 hour nap, afternoon 3 hour nap, a hour or two in the late afternoon and then off to bed around 8-9 pm!







Gabe hasn't been spitting up too much this week, he has been eating a lot though! He also loves mommy time (face time) which has been able to pull out a few smiles. He is still on Pedialite and is more consistent with his BM's, he still only has a BM every three days.


Drew's birthday is today! We celebrated with family and friends over the weekend. Our friends Nicole and Zac made him the cutest Rocket cake! Oh, one funny thing, Drew's new name for John is "Hun!" I call john Hunny a lot so Drew things he can call him that too!

No comments: