Monday, October 29, 2007

A Time of Simplicity

We had a very ordinary week just playing around the house, Drew went to school on Monday and Wednesday, and John went to therapy appointments. I had my mom2mom on Thursday and book club Thursday evening. We spent the weekend cleaning the house and playing at Nana's. We also had Bible Study on Sunday afternoon where Drew enjoyed playing with friends and Mommy and Daddy enjoyed their study on parenting.

John just received the OK from his doctor to return to work full time. That's a huge relief since HD hadn't been giving John any hours as a part time employee. John also had an interview for a science teacher on Monday so we are praying diligently about him being hired.

Drew has not been listening as well as he should so Mommy and Daddy are cracking back down again on the discipline - evenings seem to be when it all falls apart! Drew is talking up a storm, asking tons of questions and he always has to mention his teachers "Lilo and Nene." Drew loves school and really misses the days he doesn't get to go. Daddy took Drew to the park today after school and Drew was able to play with some friends.

The pregnancy is going great, my appointment on Monday went well, I passed my FFN test and Gabe appeared to have moved head down, only to move sideways again yesterday! My BP has been lower, but I am still retaining water... yuck! I am drink about 80 ounces a day of water which is flushing a lot of the toxins out of my system. Only 2 more weeks to get to the safe zone and then hopefully another 2 weeks just to be on the safe side - maybe we will have a Thanksgiving baby! My injections are over on the 8th! I can't wait. I have been having more contractions the past few days, but I think it is because the baby is starting to weigh a lot more - 5-5.5 pounds already!

No comments: