Friday, March 2, 2007

A Mothers Prayer

Lord, grant Drew a strong faith in You, Lord Jesus, and a love, Your love, for God's people everywhere.Oh, I thank You for this precious child; make me pray for him constantly.I ask You Lord, the Glorious Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, to give Drew spiritual wisdom and insight so that he may grow in his knowledge of You, God. I pray that his heart will be flooded with light so that he can understand the confident hope You have given to those You've called.Make this family your rich and glorious inheritance. I earnestly pray that our family will understand the incredible greatness of Your power for us who believe in You.O, hear the cry of this mother's heart, and, by Your infinite grace, answer her prayer.

In the precious name of Jesus, Amen.

No comments: