Thursday, November 24, 2005

October 24, 2005
I am 9 Months old!!!
Sorry I haven't written for a while. I have been having so much fun with Grandma Patti that I haven't had time to write. We have been playing in the yard this week! We are building flower beds for mommy's Birthday and Christmas gifts. Today I watched the sprinkler system get installed and when no one was looking I played in the dirt! I even ate mud! Mommy was in the house and couldn't believe I had eaten the mud. I don't think she was too upset because she rushed into the house saying "I need to get a picture of this for the web page!". Daddy had so much fun showing me how to pound in rebar. I was especially fascinated with the shovel. Grandma Patti brought me a Bob The Builder doll that talks! I want to be just like Daddy and Bob. I hope I get a tool belt for Christmas, then I can look like my Daddy and Bob!
Mommy, Daddy and Grandma have been busy working outside. I have been such a good boy! I play in my stroller and eat cheerios for hours while they work. Grandma worked the hardest though, she dug and dug and dug! I will have to have mommy post pictures of all their hard work. The cement for the flower beds is going to be poured tomorrow and the brick should be put on this weekend, Daddy is really tired, he spent both of his days off working outside. Who knew building brick flower beds could be so much work. Daddy & Grandma must really love Mommy - it is really hard work. Mommy has been learning all kinds of new things with this project. For example, Daddy sent them to Home Depot to get supplies for adding some sprinkler heads. They were there over an hour working with two different employees. When they left with their stuff they both had a headache. Needless to say, Daddy had to go back that night and return some things.
Well, I better go, but I will write more soon! I will even have mommy put up my mud pictures!
Love,
Drewster

No comments: