Wednesday, October 12, 2005

October 12, 2005
8 ½ Months Old Already!
Hello everyone! I have two new bottom teeth now. I am also jabbering up a storm. Mommy is ready for lots of peace and quiet once I go to bed at 7:00 pm. The past two weeks I have discovered that when mommy puts me to bed after my song and prayers that I can get right back up and stand in my crib. I now fall asleep out of sheer exhaustion about 30 minutes after mom lays me down. Mom use to try and persuade me to stay laying down, but she has given up! I am still sleeping through the night, everyone is happy about that. I am still taking my two naps in my parents walk in closet because it is so dark! Overall mom and dad say that I am a good sleeper. Some mornings I don't wake up until 9:00 am . Mom always hopes those happen on weekends.
Today I went to church and played with my friends while mommy went to her MOPS group. They had fun! Mommy learned that it is very important to be joyful and to have a home of laughter whenever possible. That isn't too hard since daddy is quite the trickster. Daddy is still working hard in school. He has completed two semesters so far and just completed his 2 year degree. Only 2 more years to go, well actually 1 ½ since he is taking more classes than normal. Mommy is busy working and keeping an eye on me. I am quite mobile you know. I can get from the kitchen to the stairs in no time. Unfortunately I am still too short to actually climb up to the second step.
Mommy is looking forward to taking me to Oregon in November. I am excited to see my Grandma Patti in a week! I can't wait to show her my new teeth and how good I am at crawling. I may even say Hi or Daddy. Mommy is excited to have the company to work with in the yard, For her Birthday Daddy bought mommy two ton of bricks. Yes, I said bricks. Daddy isn't wrapping each one! Grandma Patti, Mommy and Daddy are going to work on building some flower beds in the front of the house. Mommy is so excited! Mommy got Daddy some special bits for making things in the garage for his Birthday.
This weekend we are going camping! It should be tons of fun. I will tell you all about it when I get back. I may even get mommy to take some pictures of me out in the woods!
Love,
Drew

No comments: