Friday, June 24, 2005

June 24, 2005
I am 5 Months Old!
I slept through the night again! What a big boy I am turning into. Yesterday I showed mommy and daddy how I can pick up my passy when I drop it. I am getting really close at putting it back into my mouth.
I also ate some carrots yesterday for the first time. However, I got sick after I ate them and spit them all up over the carpet and my cloths. I proceeded to do this for the next three hours. I went through 6 outfits and cried a lot. Mommy said I couldn?t have any more carrots. I still love my oatmeal though!

Mommy took me to a scrapbook fair a few weeks ago and has been scrap booking in her free time. She went with some friends from church and had such a great time. I told her she should post some of her pages on the website. Look for them soon!
Daddy had his 1-year review at work yesterday. Can you believe it has been a year? Last year at this time mommy and daddy had just found out I was growing inside mommy's tummy. Daddy received great marks from his boss. They said he is such a hard worker and appreciate how he is always early for work. He even received a raise. Daddy is setting such a good example for me. I want to be just like him when I grow up.

No comments: